Skype
Fairasite

Renaissance Renaissance

[Making complicated words simple.]

True. The backwards walking sequence, the ending, the poignant soundtrack. It all came together so well.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

[Indescribably stunning]

There are no words to describe the upwelling of emotion this short film evokes. Brilliant.

Deciduous Deciduous

[How wonderful]

An enchanting and simple art with pleasing form. Excellent presentation on both the cycles of Karma and those of life and death.

Out of Sync Out of Sync

[Very striking composition]

Simple and lovely in it's own rights, with a fitting title.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

[Marvelous]

How darling! I love to see fairy tales twisted to such ends, and this version of the tale brought things new and unexpected into the picture. Along with some well-done art, I think this is an effective composition as a whole.

Smile! Smile!

[The witch approves]

Halfway throught the video, my cheekss began to twich uncomfortably. I was smiling against my will, almost. Even when the poor victim was run through with spikes, I couldn't stop smiling. That smile was at odds with what I felt at the moment. Even at the end where usually my brow would have furrowed in consideration, I felt worry. This was truly and effectively disturbing. Bravisimo.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

[I think I'm in love]

Simply hilarious! Drags on a bit too long, but to no ill effect. Such darling work.

Objectionable Apparatus 3 Objectionable Apparatus 3

Er...

Very, very nicely done artwork, wonderful job on the sound.

But what the hell did I just watch... ?

Hazzard Nights Hazzard Nights

[Haha]

I'd love to see these all made into an album and sold. I'd laugh so hard after buying it.